Monday, February 2, 2009

GO STEELERS:)

We had a great Super Bowl party this year. We celebrated Jimmy's birthday along with my grandma and his Aunt Linda. I knew it would be an entertaining game. With my family and some friends rooting for the Cardinals and Jimmy and his family confident that the Steelers would win, how could it not. Weather the Cardinal in the lead or Steelers someone was yelling! Jimmy was waving his terrible towel making sure everyone knew who was in charge:)

I made 2 Chocolate Hazelnut cakes for Jimmy and Linda and a Pecan Praline Cheesecake for my grandma. They were so YUMMY!! Yes I am bragging....they were delicious:)

Jimmy's mom is very creative. She had a fishing pole she made on the outside of the present and on the inside she had made a bunch of fish and other sea creatures out of money.

Here's some random pics of the party.

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Jimmy's hair.... that is hot! I am not a Steelers fan so I don't know the players. Who is he suppose to be? Haylie looks adorable in her Steelers attire:)

    ReplyDelete