Saturday, June 20, 2009

Today James turned 5!!!
I can't believe that I just typed that number. It seems like just yesterday I was painting his room and waiting for the day I would get to hold him. James has the most lovely personality. The first thing he does when he wakes up in the morning is finds me and gives me the biggest hug and kiss. He's also ALL boy. We definitely have the best of both worlds with him. I aways said I wanted a son that enjoys all the boy things. James fits right into that role. He loves to go outside and help Jimmy in the garage. He loves to take things apart to see how they were made. Most of time he is taking his bike apart instead of riding it. Here are some random pics since he was born. There not the best but remember I lost most of my pics when my external hard drive dropped (no I didn't have them on disks:( ). On James' birthday we took the kids to Peter Piper Pizza for lunch and then to Makutos Island for some fun. James has been asking to go there the entire summer. They all had so much fun and were so tired at the end of the day.Since we already had a party for James with all of his friends we just had family over for a BBQ and some swimming. James had a blast playing with all of his cousins and got a lot of great gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment