Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sycamore Fun!!!

This is the 1st time in many years that Sycamore Creek actually has water!
We were so excited to show the kids what it looked like when Jimmy and I used to go when we were dating. We had so much fun splashing through the water.

The kids had a blast building a dam in the creek and looking for gold:)

On the way out for our ride Jimmy lost his magnetic water bottle he had just got. We retraced our steps to try and find it but had no luck. On our way back to camp Kayla and I were in the lead and this is what we found. Someone was nice enough to hang it up on the tree for us to see!! Kayla was so excited to show Jimmy that we had found it:D

1 comment:

  1. Yay!, you are back! I need to post about our snow trip soon. I think I may finally have time this weekend:) I hope you guys have a great weekend together! I am glad Jimmy gets Easter off!

    ReplyDelete