Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Easter is all full of fun at our house. The kids woke up to Easter baskets from the Easter Bunny. A little later Grandma Anna came over with some more Easter goodies for the kids. From candy to stuffed bunnies they had a great time looking at everything!

Our 1st egg hunt! The couldn't wait for the egg hunt. As soon as I got my picture they were off! As you can see in the picture....they love that I make them stop for a pic:) LOL


Now it is time for the big family hunt.
We filled hundreds of eggs and all the guys went out to hind them. I think Haylie was the Most excited to go out again hunting for eggs filled with treasure! She wasn't wasting any time:) I best part of the Holiday was having all the family together. The kids always enjoy getting to play with each other and so do the adults!


Happy Easter!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment