Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Bunny is Coming

As usual Easter was filled with fun for all!
"Do I have to decorate eggs this year. It's boring!" Kayla says as soon as I announced what we were doing. I responded in my usual "moms" voice with,"Yep, there is no option in participating with this activity!"

Yes, in the picture above she is smiling because she enjoyed every minute:) A few minutes after we got started she was counting all the eggs to make sure everyone had an even amount. When I reminded her that she didn't even want to participate so why was she so concerned she said,"Well I forgot how much fun it is!" Ya.....that's what I thought!
It's so much fun doing it with the kids at these ages. Thy put more thought into them and the conversations are always so entertaining:) James and Haylie made Ella, Grandma Anna and Jimmy special ones. They all turned out so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment